Thursday, 13 November 2014

Photos of a changing library (Part One)





















When I posted my blog entry, Weeding the entire library: 6 major changes, I had a couple of people ask me for photos.  The photos above are (left) my new stools for the computer charging stations and (right) the letter i of the word imagine. Each letter of imagine has clouds and a sky themed image such as a kite or a bird.

The two images on the first line (left) my hanging book display and (right) my reference section wall with pebble wallpaper. The second line images are (left) inspiration quote on canvas and (right) vinyl sticker quote. The last image is another canvas quote with wooden bird decals.





We also had the entrance doors of the library painted (left) and put up student work and book quotes (right).
















No comments:

Post a Comment