Saturday, 15 November 2014

Photos of a changing library (Part Two)

The second post about the changes we have made in the library over the past year. These photos try to highlight the space as a whole.










































 Our school's PAC just granted our funding request and we are purchasing green and black beanbag chairs to go with the plastic form chairs that we already have.  We also received funds to buy espresso tables to finish our computer stations off.  The new tables will be a little higher to allow more leg room for the students.


























 I love our space from the decorated walls to the decorated bulletin boards.  My 'What Ms. Hart has read this year' bulletin board is, surprisingly, closely monitored by the students.  I have a few grade 7s who ask each week what I am currently reading and many students make recommendations as to what I should read next. 


No comments:

Post a Comment